Love for Herrera Contest
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone, here at Drew Estate we don’t need cards or candy, we love cigars! One of the most smoked cigars in our office is the Herrera Estelí, we find it smooth on the palate allowing us to experience a wide-ranging depth of woodsy, nutty flavors accented with a tantalizing white pepper-like spice and a naturally sweet finish.
So to honor our love for Herrera, and by proxy our legendary Master Blender Willy Herrera, it is time for a CONTEST!
Smoke any Herrera Estelí cigar whether it is the classic Herrera Estelí, a bold Norteño or even the made in America Herrera Estelí Miami. All three will make you fall in love.
To enter post a picture on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook with the hashtags #LoveForHerrera and #HerreraSweeps by 2/27/2018 at Midnight. We will draw a winner on 2/28/2018. The winner will receive a Herrera Estelí cigar mold painted by Subculture Studios and will be SIGNED by Master Blender Willy Herrera!
Let’s show our love for Herrera and truly celebrate Valentine’s Day the right way!
- Contest sponsored by SWI-DE, LLC 12415 SW 136th Ave., Suite 7, Miami, FL 33186.
- Entrants must reside in the United States.
- Odds of winning depend on number of entries during the respective period leading up to each Drawing Date.
- Taxes and fees, if any, are the responsibility of the winner.
- Employees of SWI-DE, LLC are ineligible.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law and subject to local, state and federal law.
- To enter, follow the steps listed above. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- The contest ends February 27, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Each post counts as 1 entry
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified via email within 48 hours of the drawing date.
- Winners must respond within 7 days to claim prize.
About Drew Estate
Founded in New York City in 1996, Drew Estate has become one of the fastest growing tobacco companies in the world. Under their mantra “The Rebirth of Cigars”TM, Drew Estate has led the “Boutique Cigar” movement by innovating new elements to the tobacco industry with their unique tobaccos and blending styles that have attracted new and traditional cigar enthusiasts. In their Gran Fabrica Drew Estate, the Nicaraguan headquarters, Drew Estate produces a variety of brands such as ACID, Herrera Estelí, Herrera Estelí Norteño, Isla del Sol, Kentucky Fired Cured, Liga Privada, MUWAT, Larutan by Drew Estate, Nica Rustica, Pappy Van Winkle Barrel Fermented Cigars, Tabak Especial, Undercrown, Florida Sun Grown, and Java by Drew Estate.