Drew Estate Announces Herrera Esteli Re-Branding, including Brazilian Maduro & Miami Line Extensions
Today Drew Estate announces the rebranding of the Herrera Esteli flagship brand, as well as the national release of the Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro and Herrera Esteli Miami. The entire, updated Herrera Esteli brand will be displayed in Drew Estate’s Booth at the IPCPR Convention and Tradeshow, held July 14-17, 2018 in Las Vegas Nevada.
The Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro features a dense Plantation Grown Mata Fina wrapper, over a Connecticut River Valley Broadleaf binder with fillers from Nicaragua. Manufactured at La Gran Fabrica Drew Estate, the Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro was blended by Willy Herrera is presented in 5 vitolas:
- Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro Robusto Grande 5 ¼ x 52 MSRP $227.94/ Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro Toro Especial 6 x 52 MSRP $241.94/ Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro Lonsdale 6 x 44 MSRP $231.94/Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro Fino 6 x 52 MSRP $269.94/ Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro Short Corona Gorda 5 7/8 x 46 MSRP $203.94/ Box of 25
The Herrera Esteli Miami is crafted by level 9 rollers from Cuba at the El Titan de Bronze on Calle Ocho in Little Havana, Miami, – Willy Herrera’s Family Factory and the oldest remaining Fabrica in Little Havana. Like the Short Corona size featured at the 2016 IPCPR Tradeshow, the complete Herrera Esteli Miami line is expertly crafted with a lavish Ecuadorian Habano Oscuro wrapper over a rich Ecuadorian Sumatran binder with select fillers from the Dominican Republic and Nicaragua. The new look of Herrera Esteli Miami features a black and gold color tone and is only available to Drew Diplomat Retailers in the following 5 vitolas:
- Herrera Esteli Miami Robusto Grande 5×50 MSRP $109.97/ Box of 10
- Herrera Esteli Miami Toro Especial 6×52 MSRP $117.47/ Box of 10
- Herrera Esteli Miami Lonsdale Deluxe 6.5×44 MSRP $112.97/ Box of 10
- Herrera Esteli Miami Piramide Fino 6.5×54 MSRP $127.47/ Box of 10
- Herrera Esteli Miami Short Corona Gorda 5 3/4 x 48 MSRP $97.97/ Box of 10
From Little Havana, Willy Herrera, Master Blender of Drew Estate, “The Herrera Brazilian Maduro is my expression of the floral and earthy Brazilian Mata Fina tobacco. We use it typically as a binder or accent tobacco in the filler but I wanted to showcase its dynamic and unique texture. I really like the black and gold color tone of the Herrera Esteli Miami and how it fits into the brand portfolio with multiple vitola expressions in the Miami blend. Working with my family on this brand takes me back to my blending roots and sincerely excites me.”
The Herrera Esteli Habano and Herrera Esteli Norteno are receiving a new look for IPCPR 2018. Each will be presented in unified Herrera Esteli Branding and will now be packaged in 25 count boxes. Willy Herrera adds, “The uniform packaging for the Herrera Esteli line has elements of classic Cuban inspired branding mixed with modern simplicity. I loved the classic cabinet boxes, but it was time to partner with our retail tobacconists and create a more cohesive space for Herrera fans to find my blends on the shelf.”
Herrera Esteli Habano blend features an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper, Honduran Binder, and filler leaves from Nicaragua, presented in the following core vitolas:
- Herrera Esteli Habano Robusto Grande 5 ¼ x 52 MSRP $227.94/ Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Habano Toro Especial 6 x 52 MSRP $241.94/ Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Habano Lonsdale 6 x 44 MSRP $231.94/Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Habano Piramide Fino 6 x 52 MSRP $269.94/ Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Habano Short Corona Gorda 5 7/8 x 46 MSRP $203.94/ Box of 25
Herrera Esteli Norteno blend showcases extensively aged tobaccos from the Esteli, and Jalapa growing regions of Nicaragua, coupled with a spicy Honduran Binder, and a rich, bold Mexican San Andrés maduro wrapper in the following core vitolas:
- Herrera Esteli Norteno Robusto Grande 5 ¼ x 54 MSRP $227.94/ Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Norteno Toro Especial 6 x 52 MSRP $241.94/ Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Norteno Lonsdale 6 x 44 MSRP $231.94/Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Norteno Piramide Fino 5 x 50 MSRP $269.94/ Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Norteno Short Corona Gorda 5 7/8 x 46 MSRP $203.94/ Box of 25
We will no longer be supporting the 28 and 75 count refillable display trays or the 25 count refill bundles for tobacconists. Condensing to only 25 count boxes across the entire brand except for our limited production vitolas is really my vision of creating a cohesive brand experience. As we continue to collaborate with fine tobacconists around the country as well with our Tienda Exclusivas, we will also be updating the branding.
For full coverage of Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro, Miami and all of Drew Estate’s IPCPR national releases check out our 2018 #DEIPCPR promotion at www.drewestate.com/IPCPR. If you are attending IPCPR stop by for a smoke at the Drew Estate Booth (Booth #1814), and a cocktail under the Water Tower curated by John Drew Brands.
About Drew Estate
Founded in New York City in 1996, Drew Estate has become one of the fastest growing tobacco companies in the world. Under their mantra “The Rebirth of Cigars”TM, Drew Estate has led the “Boutique Cigar” movement by innovating new elements to the tobacco industry with their unique tobaccos and blending styles that have attracted new and traditional cigar enthusiasts. In their Gran Fabrica Drew Estate, the Nicaraguan headquarters, Drew Estate produces a variety of brands such as ACID, Herrera Estelí, Herrera Estelí Norteño, Isla del Sol, Kentucky Fired Cured, Liga Privada, MUWAT, Larutan by Drew Estate, Nica Rustica, Pappy Van Winkle Barrel Fermented Cigars, Tabak Especial, Undercrown, Florida Sun Grown, and Java by Drew Estate.