Liga Privada 10-99 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THIS PROMOTION IS NOT SPONSORED BY, ENDORSED BY, ADMINISTERED BY OR OTHERWISE ASSOCIATED OR AFFILIATED WITH FACEBOOK, TWITTER, OR INSTAGRAM.
- Timing: The “Liga 10-99 Allocation Sweepstakes” (“Promotion”) begins on November 1, 2018, at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 31, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period is comprised of fourteen (14) phases (each, a “Phase”) as set forth in the chart below:
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry and who are retailers in the Drew Diplomat Retailer Program (“DDRP”). Participants must be partner retailers in DDRP throughout the duration of the Promotion Period. Employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, and any of its affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, in-laws, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Promotion constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and by the Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- How to Enter:1. There are two (2) ways to enter:
a. Entry with Purchase. During the Promotion Period, make a Qualifying Purchase (as hereinafter defined) of Drew Estate cigars. A Qualifying Purchase is a purchase by a DDRP retailer directly from Drew Estate of at least three thousand dollars ($3,000) of Drew Estate cigars during any Phase of the Promotion Period. The dollar value of purchases by each DDRP retailer will be determined by review of the month-end reports of gross dollars spent on Drew Estate cigars purchased directly from Drew Estate during any Phase of the Promotion Period. For a Qualifying Purchase between $3,000 and $6,000 in any one Phase of the Promotion Period, you will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion for that Phase. For a Qualifying Purchase of $6,000 or more in any one Phase of the Promotion Period, you will receive two (2) entries into the Promotion for that Phase. For example, a qualifying DDRP retailer that purchases $6,000 or more of cigars directly from Drew Estate between November 1, 2018, and November 30, 2018, will receive two (2) entries into the drawing for Phase 1 of the Promotion. If the same DDRP retailer thereafter purchases between $3,000 and $6,000 of cigars directly from Drew Estate between December 1, 2018, and December 31, 2018, the retailer will receive one (1) entry for Phase 2 of the Promotion, and so on during each Phase of the Promotion.
b. Entry without Purchase. For a qualifying DDRP retailer to enter without making a purchase, hand print your retail store’s name and address, the name and date of birth of a contact person for the retail location, and that contact person’s day and evening phone numbers, on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Liga 10-99 Allocation Sweepstakes”, Attn: Joe Gro, Digital Marketing Manager, 12415 SW 136th Avenue, Suite 7, Miami, FL 33186. Entries must be postmarked by the end date for each Phase and received within seven (7) days following the end of each Phase to be eligible for the drawing for the Phase in which entry was made. You will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion for each mail-in form into the applicable Phase based on the post mark date and date received. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
- *For All Entries:Limit: Two (2) entries per DDRP retailer per Promotion Phase, regardless of the method of entry. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities or any other methods will void all of that participant’s entries and that participant will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification of participant and voiding of all of participant’s entries. THE INDIVIDUAL SUBMITTING AN ENTRY ON BEHALF OF A DDRP RETAILER REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE/SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO SUBMIT THE ENTRY ON BEHALF OF SUCH DDRP RETAILER AND THAT SUCH DDRP RETAILER IS PROPERLY LICENSED IN THE STATE IN WHICH IT IS LOCATED TO PURCHASE TOBACCO PRODUCTS.
How to Win: In Phases 1 through 4. On or about each of the dates set forth for Phases 1 through 4 in the chart above, Sponsor will randomly select five (5) potential Liga Privada H99 Prize winners and ten (10) potential Liga Privada Anniversario Prize winners, from among all eligible entries received during the corresponding Phase. The drawings for the H99 Prizes will take place first, followed by the drawings for the Anniversario Prize winners. If an entrant is selected as a potential winner of an H99 Prize, and the same DDRP retailer’s second entry is drawn in a subsequent H99 Prize drawing during the same Phase, then the second time that retailer’s entry is drawn will be discarded. ALL ENTRIES FROM THE H99 DRAWING – BOTH POTENTIAL WINNERS AND NON-WINNERS – WILL BE PLACED BACK INTO THE DRAWINGS FOR THE ANNIVERSARIO PRIZES. If an entrant is selected as a potential winner of an Anniversario Prize, and the same DDRP retailer’s second entry is drawn in a subsequent Anniversario Prize drawing during the same Phase, then the second time that retailer’s name is drawn will be discarded. For purposes of clarity, even if a retailer has two (2) entries in the H99 and Anniversario drawings in a particular Phase of the Promotion, each retailer is limited to a maximum of one (1) Prize per each such set of drawings per Phase. In Phases 5 through 14. On or about each of the dates set forth for Phases 5 through 14 in the chart above, Sponsor will randomly select fifteen (15) potential Liga Privada Anniversario Prize winners from among all eligible entries received during the corresponding Phase. There will be no H99 Prize drawings in Phases 5 through 14. Unlike Phases 1 through 4, in Phases 5 through 14, if a DDRP retailer has two (2) eligible entries for a particular Phase, and both entries are selected during the drawing for that Phase, then that entrant will be the potential winner for two (2) Anniversario Prizes in that Phase (said differently, in Phases 5 through 14, if a DDRP retailer’s two (2) eligible entries are both drawn, both will be counted and neither will be discarded). Each drawing will take place at the Sponsor’s address as set forth herein. The winner need not be present. The potential winner will be notified by email on or about the date of the applicable drawing. If the potential winner is not present for the prize drawing and/or not eligible to win a prize in this Promotion and/or chooses not to accept the prize, potential winner forfeits prize, and an alternate potential winner will be selected at random from among all remaining eligible entries received during the relevant Phase of the Promotion Period.
- Prize: TWENTY (20) H99 PRIZES: Twenty (20) H99 Prize winners (five (5) from each of Phases 1 through 4) will each receive the opportunity to purchase two (2) twenty-four (24) count boxes of Liga Privada H99 Toro cigars from Sponsor. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each H99 Prize: $690 each. ONE HUNDRED NINETY (190) ANNIVERSARIO PRIZES: One Hundred Ninety (190) Anniversario Prize winners (ten (10) from each of Phases 1 through 4, and fifteen (15) from each of Phases 5 through 14) will each receive the opportunity to purchase four (4) ten (10) count boxes of Liga Privada Anniversario Toro cigars from Sponsor. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Anniversario Prize: $720 each. Total ARV of all Prizes: $150,600. NONE OF THE PRIZES IN THIS PROMOTION ARE ACTUAL ITEMS. THE PRIZE IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR DDRP RETAILERS TO PURCHASE THESE LIMITED-STOCK CIGARS FROM SPONSOR AT SPONSOR’S WHOLESALE COST. Winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules in order to claim a prize. THE LIGA PRIVADA H99 AND LIGA PRIVADA ANNIVERSARIO CIGARS THAT A WINNER SHALL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE PURSUANT TO THIS PROMOTION ARE DDRP EXCLUSIVE CIGARS THAT ARE INTENDED TO BE SOLD ONLY IN DDRP BRICK AND MORTAR RETAIL STORES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION AND ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT PARTICIPANT WILL NOT SELL OR MAKE AVAILABLE FOR SALE ON THE INTERNET ANY LIGA PRIVADA H99 OR LIGA PRIVADA ANNIVERSARIO CIGARS PURCHASED PURSUANT TO THIS PROMOTION. IF A PARTICIPANT IS FOUND TO HAVE SOLD OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR SALE ON THE INTERNET ANY LIGA PRIVADA H99 OR LIGA PRIVADA ANNIVERSARIO CIGARS PURCHASED PURSUANT TO THIS PROMOTION, PARTICIPANT SHALL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM PARTICIPATING IN ANY SUBSEQUENT DRAWINGS FOR ALL REMAINING PHASES OF THE PROMOTION PERIOD. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. If applicable, winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Phase corresponding to entry.
- Publicity: By entering the Promotion and/or accepting prizes, each entrant grants to Sponsor (and its licensees and partners) a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license to edit, publish, promote, republish at any time in the future, and otherwise use entrant’s name, likeness, biographical information, submission and any other information or materials provided by entrant, in any and all media now known or hereinafter devised, without territorial restriction (except where prohibited by law), for possible editorial, publicity, promotional or advertising purposes, without further permission, notice or compensation (except where prohibited by law). All submissions, including submission file and content, if applicable, will become the property of Sponsor, and may be used by Sponsor for commercial purposes without payment of any kind to the participating entrants. Each entrant agrees to irrevocably and unconditionally transfer and assign to Sponsor all rights to all information submitted during the Promotion, and agrees to execute and deliver such documents, certificates, assignments and other writings, and take such other actions as may be necessary or desirable to vest in Sponsor the ownership rights granted to Sponsor hereunder.
- General Conditions: Sponsor is not responsible for problems with the submissions, including, but not limited to, lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or cancel the Promotion, and select the winner(s) from the eligible entries received prior to the modification, suspension, or cancellation. Sponsor agrees to take such action in a fair and appropriate manner. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the submission process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any other participant’s submission or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitation of Liability: BY RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, WINNER AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, FACEBOOK, INC., AND ANY PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OF EACH OF THEIR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND ARISING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of Promotion submissions, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (4), late, lost, undeliverable, or damaged mail; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. Each winner also further acknowledges that the Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to any prize or this Promotion including but not limited to quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose. If for any reason a participant’s submission is confirmed to have been erroneously lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, participant’s sole remedy is another submission and thereby another entry into the Promotion. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate courts located in the State of Florida, U.S.A.; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida, U.S.A.
- Sponsor: SWI-DE, LLC, 12415 SW 136th Ave Suite 7 Miami, FL 33186.
- Entrant’s Personal Information: Information collected from entrant is subject to Sponsor’s standard privacy practices.
- Winners’ List: For each winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, along with a request to “Liga 10-99 Allocation Sweepstakes”, Attn: Joe Gro, Digital Marketing Manager, 12415 SW 136th Avenue, Suite 7, Miami, FL 33186. Requests must be received by March 1, 2020.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Information is being provided to Sponsor, not Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.