We love contests here at Drew Estate, so we figure it’s a perfect time to launch another celebrating Pappy Van Winkle! The quality and flavor on both the Pappy Van Winkle Tradition and Pappy Van Winkle Barrel Fermented is beyond compare. So we want to see you smoking them! Smoke either Pappy Van Winkle cigar and use the hashtags #PerfectionIsTradition and #PappyVanWinkleSweeps on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to enter! This contest will go through Sunday night with the winner being announced on Monday!
So what will you win you ask? We have an awesome prize pack including a Pappy Van Winkle Tradition Hat, a Pappy Van Winkle Tradition Cutter, and one of our BRAND NEW Drew Estate Box Jacks!
The contest ends on Sunday 11/5 at 11:59pm and the winner will be drawn on 11/6 at 12:00pm.
Want to know the difference between the Pappy Van Winkle Tradition and Pappy Van Winkle Barrel Fermented? Let Willy Herrera explain it to you here!
- Contest sponsored by SWI-DE, LLC 12415 SW 136th Ave., Suite 7, Miami, FL 33186.
- Entrants must reside in the United States.
- Odds of winning depend on number of entries during the respective period leading up to each Drawing Date.
- Taxes and fees, if any, are the responsibility of the winner.
- Employees of SWI-DE, LLC are ineligible.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law and subject to local, state and federal law.
- To enter, follow the steps listed above. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- The contest ends November 5, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified via social media within 48 hours of the drawing date.
- Winners must respond within 7 days to claim prize.
About Drew Estate
Founded in New York City in 1996, Drew Estate has become one of the fastest growing tobacco companies in the world. Under their mantra “The Rebirth of Cigars”TM, Drew Estate has led the “Boutique Cigar” movement by innovating new elements to the tobacco industry with their unique tobaccos and blending styles that have attracted new and traditional cigar enthusiasts. In their Gran Fabrica Drew Estate, the Nicaraguan headquarters, Drew Estate produces a variety of brands such as ACID, Herrera Estelí, Herrera Estelí Norteño, Isla del Sol, Kentucky Fired Cured, Liga Privada, MUWAT, Larutan by Drew Estate, Nica Rustica, Pappy Van Winkle Barrel Fermented Cigars, Tabak Especial, Undercrown, Florida Sun Grown, and Java by Drew Estate.