Beta Testers for the new Drew Diplomats App will be chosen from those who enter the Contest!
With the new Drew Diplomats app, you can earn points for checking in Drew Estate cigars and attending events. Spend your points on one of a kind art from Subculture Studios, Cigar Safari at La Gran Fabrica Drew Estate, and Drew Estate Swag.
We’re also launching tons of new sizes in ACID, Kentucky Fired Cured, and MUWAT, along with an all-new cigar from Willy Herrera. We also have new pipes and pipe tobacco. Scroll down to check out all our new releases, as well as video from our booth at IPCPR. All the IPCPR action at Drew Estate will be hash-tagged #DEIPCPR.
- Contest sponsored by Drew Estate, LLC 12415 SW 136th Ave., Suite 7, Miami, FL 33186.
- No purchase necessary. Winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of of each drawing date.
- Must be 21 or older to participate.
- Entrants must reside in the United States (Excluding MI, MA, VA for prizes #2 & #3)
- Odds of winning depend on number of entries during the respective period leading up to each Drawing Date.
- Taxes and fees, if any, are the responsibility of the winner.
- Employees of Drew Estate, LLC are ineligible.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law and subject to local, state and federal law.
- To enter, submit your email address. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
Herrera Estelí Norteño:
The “Norteño” showcases extensively aged tobaccos from the Estelí and Jalapa growing regions of Nicaragua, coupled with a spicy Honduran binder and a rich, bold Mexican San Andrés maduro wrapper. The “Norteño by Willy Herrera” will be available in six vitolas (click here) at select Herrera Estelí retailers nationwide.
Undercrown & Kentucky Fire Cured Flying Pigs:
Drew Estate will be releasing their Undercrown and Kentucky Fire Cured blends in their sought-after Flying Pig vitola. The cigars will be presented in boxes of 12 and will have an MSRP of $144.00. The new Undercrown and Kentucky Fire Cured Flying Pigs will maintain the original size of 4 1/8 x 60.
Kentucky Fire Cured Sizes, “Delfinas”, “Kyotos”, & “Hamhock”:
The Kentucky Fire Cured line is being expanded by three sizes: the Delfinas (6 x 26), the Kyotos (5 ½ x 34), and the Hamhock (3 ¾ x 56). All three sizes are based on the original KFCC blend, which features smoked tobaccos as well as dark air cured tobaccos.
Acid Blondie Maduro:
A maduro version of Drew Estate’s popular Blondie. Featuring a San Andrés Valley Maduro instead of the Connecticut Shade wrapper used on the current Blondie, the new ACID Blondie Maduro will appeal to those who desire Blondie in a bolder blend.
A 4 ½ x 50 “Short Robusto” based on the stronger Bait Fish blend. Drew Estate’s customers asked for it, and we’ve delivered – A bigger Bait Fish size. The MUWAT line will also debut a new packaging style at the IPCPR tradeshow.
DE Pipe Collection by Tsuge – Tsuge Pipe will produce this new line of pipes at their Japanese headquarters. This marks Drew Estate’s first entrance into the physical pipe market, as they have previously sold pipe tobacco exclusively. Drew Estate will offer three pipe styles to start:
- The Robusto, which features a chunky bowl and is the smallest of the three designs. The pipe has a nice portability and will fit easily into a jacket pocket.
- The Churchill, which features a tall, slender bowl that is more elegant in its styling.
- The Belicoso, which features a tall, tapered bowl, a hybrid between the other two pipe styles offered by Drew Estate.
All three styles will be offered in two finishes, Smooth and Sandblasted. The pipes will retail for $250 MSRP through authorized DE Pipe Collection retailers. All three pipes feature a modular design, which allows for customization through the purchase of additional bowls with varying finishes, along with stems in both bent and straight varieties. Each pipe also features a custom windscreen cap, engraved with the Drew Estate logo, which will allow for smoking even in the windiest conditions. The pipes are custom designed by Tsuge and utilize a patented aluminum technology that is guaranteed to remain cool to the touch during smoking.
Tsuge “The Four Seasons” and “The God Series” Pipe Tobaccos – Tsuge Pipe will be debuting eight new pipe tobaccos at the 2014 IPCPR tradeshow in Las Vegas, NV. The eight blends are broken down into two lines: “The Four Seasons” and “The God Series”. Each line will feature four different blends, available in 50g tins at an MSRP of $14.95 for “The God Series” and $12.95 for “The Four Seasons”. The eight blends are expected to hit store shelves in October of 2014.
“The Four Seasons” is a line of aromatic blends that are meant to capture the essence of the four distinct seasons in Japan. The names of the blends are below:
- “Spring: First days of Spring”
- “Summer: Summer Daydream”
- “Autumn: Mystery of Autumn”
- “Winter: Winter’s Embrace”
“The God Series” is a more traditional collection, featuring Latakia, Perique, Virginia, Burley, Dark Fire Cured and other select tobaccos from across the globe. The names of the blends are below:
- “Fujin: God of Wind”
- “Raijin: God of Thunder”
- “Ryujin: God of Dragon”
- “Gunjin: God of Samurai”
Videos from IPCPR 2014
Photos from IPCPR 2014