Scroll down to check out all our new releases, as well as video from our booth at IPCPR. All the IPCPR action at Drew Estate will be hash-tagged #DEIPCPR.
- Contest sponsored by SWI-DE, LLC 12415 SW 136th Ave., Suite 7, Miami, FL 33186.
- Entrants must reside in the United States. MA, MI, VA, RI is excluded.
- Odds of winning depend on number of entries during the respective period leading up to each Drawing Date.
- Taxes and fees, if any, are the responsibility of the winner.
- Employees of SWI-DE, LLC are ineligible.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law and subject to local, state and federal law.
- To enter, follow the steps listed above. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- The contest ends July 23rd, 2015 at 5pm EST.
- You may enter once per day. Let’s keep the spam to a minimum.
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified via email within 48 hours of the drawing date.
- Winners must respond within 7 days to claim prize.
- Full Terms & Conditions are located within widget.
Drew Estate will be launching a new line extension to their Undercrown line – “Undercrown Shade”, a Connecticut Shade- wrapped cigar brand that will join the original San Andres-wrapped line. The final blend is medium-bodied, lush & ultra-smooth, flavors that only a shade grown wrapper can deliver.
Herrera Estelí Norteño Edicion Limitada Churchill:
Drew Estate will be releasing a new Edicion Limitada in the Herrera Estelí Norteño line. The new Herrera Estelí Norteño Edicion Limitada will be presented in a 7×48 Parejo Prensado Churchill vitola and will be packaged in 15-count boxes.
Herrera Estelí Tubos:
In the Herrera Estelí line, Drew Estate will be introducing Herrera Estelí Tubos in the 6” x 52 Toro size (MSRP $11.50), presented in 10-count boxes. This new packaging option will begin shipping to DDRP retailers in October 2015.
Nica Rustica “Belly” & Short Robusto Vitolas:
Drew Estate announced that they would be introducing their new Nica Rustica “Belly” and Nica Rustica Short Robusto sizes in stores nationwide starting in August 2015. The new sizes include the 7 1⁄2 x 54 belicoso-shaped “Belly” (MSRP $7.95) as well as the 4 1⁄2 x 50 Short Robusto (MSRP $5.95).
Liga Privada Único Serie Ratzilla:
Drew Estate announced today that the Liga Privada Único Serie Ratzilla would be launched as a limited release to retailers participating in Drew Estate’s Drew Diplomat Retailer Program. The Ratzilla is one of the most sought-after blends in the Liga Privada Único Serie line and has only seen a handful of retail releases to date. The Ratzilla, presented in a 6 ¼ x 46 parejo vitola, is a favorite among collectors and this new launch will mark the largest release to date.
Joya de Nicaragua Cuatro Cinco “Reserva Especial”:
Joya de Nicaragua proudly announces the release of Cuatro Cinco – Reserva Especial, a carefully modified recipe containing a unique and exceptional selection of barrel-aged Grade A fillers and a beautiful silky shade-grown habano wrapper from the legendary Jalapa valley. Distinct from the Limited Edition, it also incorporates a carefully selected volado dominican binder.
Agio Balmoral Añejo XO
The Añejo XO will come in three ´vitolas´. Next to the already existing models, Rothschild Masivo (MSRP $9.90) and the torpedo shaped Mk52 (MSRP $10.95), a Petit Robusto FT (MSRP $8.50) will be added to the Añejo range. FT, short for Flag Tail, comes recommended as the short smoke alternative for the Rothschild Masivo and the Mk52. This Petit Robusto FT has a ring gauge of 48 and carries a lower price than its brothers, making the Añejo taste accessible to a wider audience.